I was at NTEN’s Leading Change Summit in September 2014. A conversation about language in an environment about technology in nonprofit led to the idea of STNT. One of the highlights of the summit was Idea Accelerator, a fast pitch competition. I decided to enter my STNT idea into the Idea Accelerator competition after receiving positive feedback from several attendees.
Idea pitches were scored across five categories: Community, Creativity, Technology, Collaboration, and Sustainability. The judges awarded STNT first place. And the summit attendees voted STNT for the Community Choice award.
Check out these blog posts about Idea Accelerator at 14LCS:
- NTEN: Transforming Technology into Social Change
- LimeRed Studio: Winning Nonprofit Ideas at the Leading Change Summit, Idea Accelerator
Here are the other cool prizes STNT won!:
- Fixie Dust consulting with LimeRed Studio
- Microsoft Surface Tablet, courtesy of Microsoft
- Website development from Pongos Interactive
- Online engagement consulting with Ash Shepherd
- NTEN membership
- Registration to 2015 Leading Change Summit
- Registration to the Nonprofit Technology Conference in March 2015 in Austin, TX
- Cloud assessment consultation, courtesy of TechImpact.
- IT strategy, courtesy of TechBridge.
- Salesforce Basics for the Accidental Admin course, courtesy of Idealist Consulting
Say This Not That Pitch at Idea Accelerator